At our flower shop, we strive to provide the freshest and highest quality flowers possible for our customers. However, due to seasonal and regional availability, there may be instances where we need to make substitutions to your order. We want to ensure that your order meets your expectations, so we have developed the following Substitution Policy:
- Flower substitutions may be necessary to ensure timely delivery and quality.
- We will make every effort to match the flower type and color to the original order. In some cases, a substitution of equal or greater value may be necessary.
- If the vase or container shown online is not available, a similar item of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- In the event that we need to make a substitution, we will contact you via email or phone to inform you of the change. (If we are not able to reach you by the time we arrange the order, our designer will make the decision for you.)
- If you have specific requirements or preferences for your order, please let us know in the comments section of your order. We will make every effort to accommodate your request, but please understand that some substitutions may still be necessary.
We hope that our Substitution Policy provides you with peace of mind when ordering from our flower shop. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.